- Pass a complete series of background checks.
- An Associate’s Degree in Human Services or a related field, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification, or the ability to obtain these within thirty (30) days of being hired.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively; orally, typed, and written.
- Ability to work with persons in need in a compassionate and dignified manner.
- Ability to maintain resident, staff, and volunteer confidentiality.
- Must be able to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Individual Case Plans with each family based on identified needs, information from assessments, and provide support in reaching goals
- Link residents to available community services in the area including but not limited to: housing, medical, mental health, childcare, and financial assistance
- Provide Intensive Case Management to residents
- Identify and set goals based on a client's needs
- Monitor resident progress in achieving Case Plan goals
- Track statistics on client entrance, exit, and program information. Follow expectations, timelines, and requirements of HMIS data entry
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director